- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- sprinkle yeast over warm water.
- In a large bowl combine the flour and salt.
- drizzle and mix the olive oil into the flour.
- stir the water and yeast
- mix it into the flour and form a ball with your hands
- coat a clean bowl with some olive oil
- coat the dough in the oil bowl
- cover with a damp towel for 1-2 hours
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- divide dough in half
- coat baking sheet with oil and stretch the dough to fit
- Bake for 8-10 minutes