- 1 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Active Yeast
- 3 1/2 cups Flour
- ½ cups Melted Butter
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Lemon Pepper Or Greek Seasoning
- Mix together warm water, sugar, salt and yeast. Allow yeast to activate (about 10 minutes).
- Add flour and stir in with a fork until dough holds together. Turn out onto floured board.
- Knead lightly into a ball. Divide into 32 equal portions.
- On floured board, roll out into bread sticks.
- Dip into melted butter and then into Parmesan cheese. Place onto greased cookie sheet (16 per bakers half sheet.)
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. This gives the bread sticks about 10 minutes to begin to rise.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- may be made in the morning and kept in the refrigerator unbaked
- remove from the refrigerator half an hour minutes before baking